Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: They're here!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The postman just brought me a HUGE box-- filled with dolls! Gotta go open it...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Holy cow! The lot is even better than I expected!
    All the dolls are in really good shape. They need their hair brushed and their faces washed, but other than that, they are a very good ot excellent condition. Their bodies and limbs are all in really good shape, no marks, tears, etc. No Xs on any bottoms.
    What I didn't expect was the "extras" as far as the clothes. Molly came with her meet hat. Lindsey has her original undies (keeping those), and Josefina has her meet shirt & drawers, and Molly wearing J's fiesta shirt. As Josefina is the one doll I will definitely keep from the lot, I'm thrilled about these finds. All the modern clothes and shoes are being washed today, and will go into Ashley's packages. There are 5 pair of shoes and several nicely made dresses.
    Lindsey's hair is still in its original rubberband, as are Molly, Kirsten and Felicity. Molly and Kirsten will get steamed and rebraided, though, as their braids are really rough.
    Molly and Kit are Mattel, although Kit looks very different than mine so I'm guessing she's an early Kit. Molly is also obviously older than mine. I got my Kit in March 2004, and Molly in August 2004.
    Felicity is Mattel. Her Rose Garden outfit is complete, and her hair is really red. After her hair is brushed, she'll be practically perfect.
    AGT19, light brown hair and green eyes, has to be brand new. She was wearing the Ready for Fun shirt and undies, which don't look like they've ever been removed, although there is a small stain on the shirt (which I'm hoping will come out so Ashley can have it). She is clean, and her hair is perfect.
    Kirsten is PM tan body, as is Josefina. Kirsten's outfit is nearly complete. She lacks her shoes, socks and hair ribbons.
    The only bad thing is that Molly and AGT19 have an S on the bottom of their right foot. I'm hoping some Oxy will take these off-- if we ever get some sunshine.

    That's all for now... I have to run. I have a Marisol to ship and shopping to do! I'll post pictures asap.
    Heather

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow--what a treat!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I second that WOW!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW! That's an AG overload! Enjoy!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!! Congrats again, Heather!! The package did indeed arrive fast!!

    BTW, you should keep Kirsten and AGT 19, too, since you don't have them... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on 7 dollies!Which are you going to sell?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They arrived fast! Congratulations on your wonderful lot.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is so great that they came!!!! Felicity is mattel with red hair??? or PM? if she is PM, I am interested in her!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hope yos take pics.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was watching an "Insanity Lot." It went up over $300 and reserve still not met. Just couldn't go there. It did have 3 dolls in good shape (2 PM, I think) and some furniture, Penny etc. I wonder if they'll relist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •